Sunday, August 29, 2010

D Day 9340824032890432

So after last week at work, I definitely needed a relaxing weekend. I honestly didn't do much. Spent a couple gift cards at Bed Bath and Beyond on a few things that we needed. Of course I left the store without one of the major things that I went there for, but I will just have to go back. Cleaned the condo, and then went to dinner with John. Today I am currently still in my PJ's at 11:45 which is kind of awesome.lol.

But the time has come yet again for me to get serious about my weight loss journey. So Monday will be D Day number 1 million or so...lol....and like I say every single time, this is it damnit!! This isn't for a wedding or because I want to look good in a bathing suit, it's just for my health. I am going to be 31 in a few months, gasp! And I want to like not die soon.HA

Let's seee...this week is the beginning of September, which is awesome, because I LOVE fall! Let's just hope the work week doesn't blow goats like it did last week:)

2 comments:

Ster said...

You can do it!!! Im right there w ya for the 9340824032890432 millienth of a time...!

Ster said...

Day 2 and im hungry man